Cook in style. Award winning and widely respected celebrity chef and restaurateur Todd English brings you his line of sophisticated, functional cookware. Based in Boston, Massachusetts and New York City, English opened his first restaurant in 1989, "Olives" which after much critical acclaim quickly grew into many more restaurants, cookbooks, and television appearances.
This generously sized dutch oven features a titanium-infused ceramic coated interior making it a stain-resistant, scratch-resistant, nonstick cooking surface that's easy to clean. PFOA & PTFE free, you'll have peace of mind using this set and preparing meals for your family. Stunning metallic finished exteriors light up your kitchen with great style and tempered glass lids allow you to see your food without lifting the lid and allowing moisture to escape. Lightweight and easy to use, you're sure to enjoy your new dutch oven for years to come.
- 5 qt Dutch Oven w/ Lid
- Titanium infused ceramic coated interior is a stain-resistant, nonstick cooking surface
- Scratch-resistant and easy to clean
- PFOA & PTFE-Free
- Induction, gas, electric and ceramic glass stovetop compatible
- Tempered glass lid allows you to keep an eye on your food without losing moisture
- Metallic exterior finish (except baking pan)
- Cookware is oven safe up to 450°F. Lid is oven safe up to 350°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions:14-3/4"L x 10-1/4"W x 5-1/4"H (2.48 lbs)
- Care Instructions: Hand wash in warm water with soap with a soft cloth or sponge. If you choose to put your cookware in the dishwasher, choose alkaline-based detergents to dissolve grease, oil and fats.
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty; 1-855-351-8261
- Country of Origin: China