The perfect pan set! These Super Titan fry pans from Todd English make it so easy to cook whatever dish you have in mind with three convenient sizes. Whether you're preparing a meal for one or one for the whole family, this set has you covered. Each pan features a titanium-infused coating for a stain-resistant, nonstick cooking surface. Each pan also includes a coordinating lid with a vent hole and a soft, cool silicone knob. The lids even feature tempered glass so you can peek at your favorite dishes without losing any moisture. Kitchen basics that are anything but, take this Todd English set home today!
- One 8" Fry Pan
- One 8" Fry Pan Lid
- One 10" Fry Pan
- One 10" Fry Pan Lid
- One 12" Fry Pan
- One 12" Fry Pan Lid
- Titanium-infused ceramic coating and stain-resistant cooking surface
- Scratch-resistant and easy to clean
- PFOA and PTFE-free
- Lids have a vent hole, tempered glass, silicone knob and silicone lining
- Induction, gas, electric and ceramic glass stovetop compatible
- Sauteuse pan is oven safe up to 450°, lid is oven safe up to 350°
- Grey interior and metallic effect on outside
8" Fry Pan: 14-1/2"L x 8"W x 3-1/4"H (1.08 lbs)
10" Fry Pan: 18-1/2"L x 10"W x 3"H (1.56 lbs)
12" Fry Pan: 19-1/2"L x 12"W x 3-1/2"H (1.98 lbs)
- Materials: Stainless Steel, glass, silicone and aluminum
- Care Instructions: When you take it out of the package: Remove labels on cookware. Hand wash in warm water with a soft cloth. Dispose of packing materials in an environmentally friendly way. One of the benefits of ceramic coating is that it is conveniently nonstick, so most food particles and cooking oils will wipe off easily with a clean dry cloth. Make sure that your pan is clean and dry after use. Food particles that remain on your pan tend to become harder to remove after continued use. Dishwasher safe but if you choose to put cookware in dishwasher please use alkaline-based detergent. Do not preheat on high setting. Do not use any abrasive substances such as chemical or mineral cleaners. Do not use harsh or rough material to clean. Do not use scouring pads or steel wool unless they are specifically made for ceramic-coated pans. Make sure pan is clean and dry before storing away.
- Warranty: 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty; Please call 855-351-8261.
- Country of Origin: China