Cook in style. Award winning and widely respected celebrity chef and restaurateur Todd English brings to you his line of sophisticated, functional cookware. Based in Boston, Massachusetts and New York City, English opened his first restaurant in 1989, "Olives" which after much critical acclaim quickly grew into many more restaurants, cookbooks, and television appearances.
This beautiful, five-piece wok and bamboo tool set features titanium-infused ceramic coated interiors making each piece a stain-resistant, scratch-resistant, nonstick cooking surface that's easy to clean. PFOA & PTFE free, you'll have peace of mind using this set and preparing meals for your family. Stunning metallic finished exteriors light up your kitchen with great style. Lightweight and easy to use, you're sure to enjoy your new cookware set for years to come.
- 8-1/2" Wok
- 12" Wok
- One Set of Bamboo Tongs
- One Bamboo Spade
- One Bamboo Spoon
- Titanium infused ceramic coated interior is a stain-resistant, nonstick cooking surface
- Scratch-resistant and easy to clean
- PFOA & PTFE-Free
- Compatible on gas, electric and ceramic glass stove tops only. Induction compatible
- Handle is made of bakelite with silicone exterior and is oven safe up to 350° F
- Material:Carbon steel with bakelite and silicone handles; tools made of bamboo
8-1/2" Wok: 15"L x 8-1/2"W x 3-3/4"H (1.44 lbs)
12" Wok: 18"L x 12"W x 4"H (2.5 lbs)
Tongs: 10-1/2"L x 1"W (0.06 lb)
Spade: 10-1/2"L x 2"W (0.08 lb)
Spoon: 9-1/4"L x 2-3/4"W (0.06 lb)
- Care Instructions: Hand wash in warm water with soap with a soft cloth or sponge.
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty; 1-855-351-8261
- Country of Origin: China