The possibilities are endless with this Todd English Multi Purpose Food Processor and Blender System. You have convenience at your fingertips with a large transparent pitcher for crushing ice, blending and / or making smoothies. Use the 16 oz bowl to chop vegetables, cheese and more for appetizers and desserts. And when done, store your chopped food or blending beverages in the refrigerator for later use with the convenient lids. Dishwasher safe parts for easy cleaning.
Todd English kitchen features state-of-the-art cookware designed for the restaurant industry including an exceptional range of high-performance countertop appliances, cookware ad food. Todd's passion for the creative process results in these products delivering extraordinary blending, cooking, frying, mixing and ease of use. As Todd continues pushing the limits of imagination, his attention to detail and progressive design intrinsically allows endless possibilities that heighten the delicious world that surrounds us.
- Motor Unit
- One 48 oz Pitcher
- One 16 oz Bowl
- Two Chopping Blades
- Two Lid Covers
- Two Splash Guards
- User Manual
- Dual stainless steel blade - perfect for blending, chopping and crushing ice
- Large 48 oz transparent pitcher for crushing ice and smoothies
- One 16 oz transparent bowl for food processing
- Storage lid for leftovers
- Easy to detach for cleaning
Main Unit: 4-1/2" Diameter x 5-1/2"H -1.64 lbs
Pitcher: 8-3/4"H x 8-1/2"W x 6-1/4"D -1.06 lbs
Bowl: 5" Diameter x 5"H - 0.56 lbs
- Power: 400W / 120V / 60Hz; UL Approved
- Warranty: One-year limited manufacturer's warranty; 949-542-3095
- Country of Origin: China
- Make sure the power head is unplugged from power source before inserting or removing any attachments and before cleaning.
- Motor Head is to be cleaned by damp cloth. DO NOT immerse in water.
- Clean with a damp sponge and cloth and wipe dry.
- Bowls, blades and lids are top rack dishwasher safe but we recommend hand washing.
- Use extreme care when cleaning blades as the blades are very sharp.
Please see the above tab for Operating Instructions.
Click the links below for Recipes and User Guide:
For household use only. Splash guard must be in place when using this system. Blades are sharp! Use extreme caution when handling the blades. Always hold them by the hub when cleaning.